Rules of Engagement:
I agree to follow the Rules of Engagement as set by the Canada Powered by Women Community:
- I will enter the Community with an open mind. This is a space to learn and to listen, as well as to share my own perspective.
- I will respect other women's thoughts, ideas, and questions. This is a space that is welcoming and inclusive, where conversations are intended to build shared understanding.
- I am here to discuss issues and help find practical, positive solutions that will move Canada forward. This is a supportive, action-oriented space, where discussion and constructive debate will guide us towards a better future for all Canadians.
- I will welcome and invite other individuals to get involved, to bring more perspectives to our conversations and help amplify our voices. This is a space for all of us to connect and validate other viewpoints based on a desire to learn, even if opinions differ.
- This is NOT a space where the following behaviours will be tolerated:
- Bullying or belittlement of other members
- One-way broadcasting of individual thoughts or agendas
- Solicitation or marketing of personal services or products
- Use of profanity, discriminatory or defamatory language (content will be censored)
Failure to adhere to these rules could result in termination of your membership.